While changes always have been a part of life, nowadays the pace, continuity and expansion of changes is increasing. The working environment is becoming much more interdisciplinary, international, and competitive. It is expected from employees to be able to do more of their normal work duties in less time, to fulfill additional tasks, often in an international setting and in a climate of high competition. The work-life balance is getting more and more demanding (combining careers, kids, care, social life, more and more in multicultural settings, etc.) while work and private life are blurring. As a result, workplaces require almost continuous adaptation by employees.
These enduring pressures may lead one to have a sense of being stuck:
* situations where one feels overburdened
* wanting more and more: feeling dissatisfied despite of success
* running around in circles and feeling that unlocking yourself demands fundamental changes and decisions (e.g. relations, free time, job)
* when having the sense of being locked for too long, one may socially isolate, become job locked and/or ill
Is there a way out of being stuck?
Yes! A lot of your potential is unused. Instead of letting the pressure and worry kill our creativity, we can train our brain to unlock its true potential.
The training Unlock yourself will help you to:
* create a safe and relaxed environment to reflect
* get insights about yourself, situation, and brain
* learn and implement practical tools which will increase your adaptability, personal agility and resilience
* handle the lifelong pressure and make the changes you want to make